Double Silver Stirrup Necklace
Double Silver Stirrup Necklace
Elegance in Motion: Silver Stirrup Equestrian Necklace
Discover the epitome of equestrian elegance with our Beautiful Equestrian Necklace, featuring two finely crafted silver stirrups. This necklace is more than an accessory; it’s a symbol of grace and passion, making it the perfect gift for any equestrian enthusiast.
• A Symbol of Equine Grace: The two silver stirrups elegantly intertwine, capturing the essence of the equestrian spirit in their design. Their unique, intertwined form makes this necklace a distinctive piece that stands out in any collection.
• The Perfect Equestrian Gift: Whether for yourself or a fellow horse lover, this necklace is a gesture of admiration for the beauty and grace of equestrian pursuits. Its timeless design ensures it will be cherished for years to come.
• Crafted for Quality: Made from solid Sterling Silver, this necklace is a testament to enduring quality and meticulous craftsmanship. Its 45cm chain provides the ideal length for a graceful drape.
• Stirrup Dimensions: Each stirrup measures approximately 1cm x 1cm, offering a perfect balance between understated charm and elegant presence.
Embrace the beauty of equestrian artistry with the Silver Stirrup Equestrian Necklace. Its unique design, coupled with its sterling silver craftsmanship, creates a piece that resonates with the spirit of the horse.
Order your Silver Stirrup Equestrian Necklace today and experience the blend of craftsmanship, passion, and elegance that define Pegasus Jewellery.
How will my delivery be sent?
We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries.
What is Standard Delivery?
Standard Delivery is Free on all orders. Please note this is First Class Mail and is not tracked.
Free UK shipping is offered to UK mainland addresses via Royal Mail .Your order will be shipped 1-3 working days from placing your order on a first class service. Royal Mail aim to deliver first class letters/ parcels next day- however in our experience it can take up to 5 working days. If you need your parcel urgently please use our First or Priority Service as we cant guarantee delivery dates on Free Postage Service. Please note this service is not tracked
Free UK Shipping outside UK mainland (including N. Ireland) will be shipped via Royal Mail.
What is Royal Mail First Class Signed for?
A two working day First Class service which is signed for on delivery. This is a £5 Charge. This service is tracked
What is Express Shipping?
Priority Shipping costs £7 and your order will be dispatched that day if placed Monday- Thursday before 2pm. This will be sent Special Delivery and is guaranteed before 1pm the following day. This can be tracked using the link on the dispatch email that will be sent to you.
• If you place your order by 2pm Monday to Thursday, you will receive your order the next working day.
• If you order before 2pm on Friday you will receive your order the following Monday.
• If you place your order between 2pm Friday and 2pm Monday, you will receive your order on Tuesday.
• If you place your order on a Bank Holiday it will be delivered 2 working days later.
Do you Delivery Internationally?
International delivery costs £15 and is via Royal Mail, International tracked and signed service.
How will my order be packaged?
Most items are beautifully packaged in Pegasus Black and Silver Gift Boxes. They are posted in protective bubble lined packets.
Some items (leather/fabric/ bracelets) are packaged in black velvet pouches embossed with PEGASUS JEWELLERY in silver.
Vitality Bracelets and Rings are packaged in Velvet Branded Pouches.
I want to speak to someone about my order, or order by phone, how can I do this?
We endeavour to reply to all emails within the hour during working hours.
What are your office hours?
Monday - Friday 9.30 - 3.30
Please note we are closed at weekends.
I have ordered the wrong size- how can I exchange?
The goods should then be returned in original packaging with the invoice and return card to the following address, stating the correct size to be exchanged for.
Pegasus Jewellery Returns
4 QUEENSBERRY SQUARE
Postage must be paid by the customer to return items.
Once the item has been returned and inspected a refund will be issued or a replacement piece sent out free of charge.
My item is faulty- what should I do?
All items are checked carefully before dispatch, however sometimes faults do happen.
We give a 2 week return policy for any items you feel may be 'faulty' then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org The item must be returned with original packaging and invoice to the address above.
As we offer Free Delivery we do not offer Free Returns.
Wear and tear of products is not covered by any warranty.
We appreciate that items can be pulled/ damaged when wearing. This is not a product fault but we do appreciate that accidents happen. We will always try and work with the customer to repair or sort the issue.
Polish your Pegasus Jewellery with a soft cloth to maintain shine.
We recommend removing jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical acticity.
Do not expose to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water and silver polish.
We recommend cleaning your jewellery with a small amount of mild soap into luke warm water and use a small, soft toothbrush.
Free Shipping on all UK orders.
First class signed for and next day Special Delivery also available
14 day money back guarantee.
Excellent Customer Service Team .