Would you like to be part of the fastest growing Equestrian brand in the UK?
Would you like X-clusive Membership to #TeamPegasus
- X-clusive Pegasus Branded Polypad
- Membership card with unique 10% off code (this code will give you 10% off all purchases for one year from date of purchase)
- Branded Shopper
- Branded Keyring
- Branded Pen
- A voucher for one half price Vitality Bracelet
- Feature on our Club Page- where we can post photo and blurb about you and link to your blog. ( A amazing opportunity as our reach is over 100k a week)
- Chance to be invited to our many VIP hospitality events throughout the year ( a chance to meet out high profile Riders and Bloggers)
- Preview of new collections and exclusive offers
All for £45 Including UK Postage.
Welcome to the Pegasus Membership Page. We have over 50 members and delighted they have signed up to #TeamPegasus. If you are a member and would like to be added on our page please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bio and picture.
You can find more details of how to become part of the Exclusive Membership Club here >>https://pegasusjewellery.net/products/x-clusive-pegasus-jewellery-membership-club
I’m Emma and this is my horse George we regularly compete in Cornwall and Devon in BRC events and British eventing with high hopes of doing the Badminton grassroots BE90 one day!! George has a quirky sense of humour and I’m very excited to be part of the Pegasus club!
I am Mandy and nearly 53 and have been riding horses all my life. I have 2 home bred horses. The Rain Maker aka Ace who is 11 (pictured) and my retired 22 retired boy Cheyenne.
I used to love jumping and xc, but now my old bones are enjoying learning dressage.
Raven is a 15.3 thoroughbred ex racer & we’re very lucky to be part of #teamwimpy2018. This year is all about having fun whilst building up my confidence. With amazing support we’ve started jumping (so far nothing higher than a welly boot!) .. but we are jumping & that makes me smile & in return Raven has a plentiful supply of apples so he seems pretty happy too.