Equestrian Sparkle Horseshoe Bangle
Equestrian Sparkle Horseshoe Bangle
Equestrian Elegance: Pegasus Horseshoe Torc Bangle, a Best-Selling Delight
Discover the allure of our finest horse jewellery, a true gem in the Pegasus collection. The Pegasus Horseshoe Torc Bangle is a delicate yet captivating addition to our Sparkle Equestrian Jewellery line, blending style, elegance, and a touch of equestrian charm.
• Exquisite Design: This torc bangle boasts a unique design, featuring a sparkling horseshoe on one side and a pristine cubic zirconia in a rub-over setting on the other. Crafted in shimmering silver, it’s a testament to both artistry and quality.
• Adjustable Fit: The torc style ensures a flexible fit, accommodating wrists ranging from a petite 16cm to a comfortable 20cm. Its delicate nature also makes it suitable for older children and horse-loving teenagers.
• Best Seller: A cherished piece among our patrons, this bangle stands out as a Pegasus Jewellery best-seller. Its popularity attests to its timeless appeal and enduring beauty.
• Thoughtful Packaging: Your Pegasus Horseshoe Bangle is presented in our signature black gift box, reflecting the care and attention to detail that goes into each piece of our equestrian jewellery.
Elevate your style with the Pegasus Horseshoe Torc Bangle, a perfect fusion of elegance and equestrian passion. Whether a personal indulgence or a thoughtful gift, it’s a piece that embodies the grace and spirit of the horse.
Order your Pegasus Horseshoe Torc Bangle today and experience the enduring beauty and craftsmanship that define Pegasus Jewellery.
Check out product video -
How will my delivery be sent?
We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries.
What is Standard Delivery?
Standard Delivery is Free on all orders. Please note this is First Class Mail and is not tracked.
Free UK shipping is offered to UK mainland addresses via Royal Mail .Your order will be shipped 1-3 working days from placing your order on a first class service. Royal Mail aim to deliver first class letters/ parcels next day- however in our experience it can take up to 5 working days. If you need your parcel urgently please use our First or Priority Service as we cant guarantee delivery dates on Free Postage Service. Please note this service is not tracked
Free UK Shipping outside UK mainland (including N. Ireland) will be shipped via Royal Mail.
What is Royal Mail First Class Signed for?
A two working day First Class service which is signed for on delivery. This is a £5 Charge. This service is tracked
What is Express Shipping?
Priority Shipping costs £7 and your order will be dispatched that day if placed Monday- Thursday before 2pm. This will be sent Special Delivery and is guaranteed before 1pm the following day. This can be tracked using the link on the dispatch email that will be sent to you.
• If you place your order by 2pm Monday to Thursday, you will receive your order the next working day.
• If you order before 2pm on Friday you will receive your order the following Monday.
• If you place your order between 2pm Friday and 2pm Monday, you will receive your order on Tuesday.
• If you place your order on a Bank Holiday it will be delivered 2 working days later.
Do you Delivery Internationally?
International delivery costs £15 and is via Royal Mail, International tracked and signed service.
How will my order be packaged?
Most items are beautifully packaged in Pegasus Black and Silver Gift Boxes. They are posted in protective bubble lined packets.
Some items (leather/fabric/ bracelets) are packaged in black velvet pouches embossed with PEGASUS JEWELLERY in silver.
Vitality Bracelets and Rings are packaged in Velvet Branded Pouches.
I want to speak to someone about my order, or order by phone, how can I do this?
We endeavour to reply to all emails within the hour during working hours.
What are your office hours?
Monday - Friday 9.30 - 3.30
Please note we are closed at weekends.
I have ordered the wrong size- how can I exchange?
The goods should then be returned in original packaging with the invoice and return card to the following address, stating the correct size to be exchanged for.
Pegasus Jewellery Returns
4 QUEENSBERRY SQUARE
Postage must be paid by the customer to return items.
Once the item has been returned and inspected a refund will be issued or a replacement piece sent out free of charge.
My item is faulty- what should I do?
All items are checked carefully before dispatch, however sometimes faults do happen.
We give a 2 week return policy for any items you feel may be 'faulty' then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org The item must be returned with original packaging and invoice to the address above.
As we offer Free Delivery we do not offer Free Returns.
Wear and tear of products is not covered by any warranty.
We appreciate that items can be pulled/ damaged when wearing. This is not a product fault but we do appreciate that accidents happen. We will always try and work with the customer to repair or sort the issue.
Polish your Pegasus Jewellery with a soft cloth to maintain shine.
We recommend removing jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical acticity.
Do not expose to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water and silver polish.
We recommend cleaning your jewellery with a small amount of mild soap into luke warm water and use a small, soft toothbrush.
Free Shipping on all UK orders.
First class signed for and next day Special Delivery also available
14 day money back guarantee.
Excellent Customer Service Team .